Redmi K30 series comes with a 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 primary sensor, Xiaomi sub-brand Redmi announced through a teaser posted on Weibo. It would bring a new experience in photography to the upcoming Redmi device’s. As per the teaser posted on Weibo, the Redmi K30 series will sport the 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 sensor. The primary sensor in the quad rear camera system will come alongside a secondary sensor that will sport a 2cm macro lens and a tertiary sensor with a 120-degree ultra-wide-angle lens. The Redmi K30 is also teased to include a 20-megapixel artificial intelligence (AI) powered selfie sensor. There will, however, be a dual selfie camera setup.
In addition to the camera sensor details, Redmi has posted some camera samples. The camera samples include some shots to highlight the detailing available through the Sony IMX686 sensor. Some other samples shows the macro photographs of the Redmi K30. Further, the phone is come with a Super Night View feature that is designed to reduce noise in low-light shots using AI algorithms and the new optics. For Videos the Redmi K30 offers Movie Mode. The phone will also offer 12 filter mode to enhance the shots while on the Movie Mode.
Redmi K30 Specifications (speculate)
The TENAA listing suggests some of the key specifications of the Redmi K30.
- 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 primary sensor Quard Rear Camera
- 20-megapixel artificial intelligence (AI) powered selfie camera
- 6.67-inch super amoled V cut display with capacitive touchscreen and FHD resolution with 1800 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB/8GB/12RAM | 128GB/256GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Octa-core SoC clocked at 2.2GHz. It also shows a 4,400mAh battery.
- Android v9 Pie operating system with octa-core SoC clocked at 2.2GHz
- 4400mAH lithium-ion battery