In 2019, smartphone brands have made huge jumps in camera quality, especially when it comes to zoom and low-light, ultra-wide or macro, On the other hand, video quality hasn’t been given the same amount of attention. That could change in 2020 with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865’s improved ISP. Also, now all of the android devices are shipping with larger internal storage. And those devices support 5G networks. But those device was not able to capture videos more than 4GB. However, that could change in Android 11, the next major version of Android that’s set to release in 2020. You can also use Bluetooth mode when Airplane Mode is active on their Android devices. While that’s true, the leaked Android 11 feature will prevent the device from shutting Bluetooth off, to begin with. That means you’d be able to use wireless headphones uninterrupted while switching Airplane Mode on and off. That’s already part of the iPhone’s Bluetooth functionality. Here are some like specifications.
- The previous Android devices do not capture videos of more than 4GB. However, that could change in Android 11 you can capture videos more than 4GB.
- Great battery optimizer battery lasting time to show how long your mobile battery will last.
- The security update directly from play store and you quick updates
- The location will enable only when the application is running.
- You can fully control the application’s permission by simply one click and you can enable or disable when you want.
- You will get chat bubbles for all chatting applications like Facebook Messenger.
- If you long-press the power button you will get an option called “Emergency” by tapping this button it will directly call or send your location to your selected contacts.
- You can share the WiFi password directly by confirming your unlock pattern or by an OR code.
- The Android 11 or Android R support hotspot sharing like apple airdrop
- Its support Split Screen or free form display for folding devices. So you get to experience the latest and greatest features on devices that fold, flex, and move faster than ever.
- One of the best features you will get from this Android 11 is Digital Driving Licence which was developed together by Android and Snapdragon.
- With a single tap, Live Caption automatically captions videos, podcasts, and audio messages even also those videos which you record yourself. Without ever needing wifi or cell phone data.
- In Android 11, you get more than just suggested responses to your messages. You also get the recommended actions. So, if a friend asks you out to dinner, your phone will suggest you text “👍🏻”. Then, it’ll also pull up directions right in Google Maps. It even works in messaging apps like Signal.
- With Sound Amplifier, your phone can boost sound, filter background noise, and fine-tune to how you hear best.
- Gestures are now quicker and more intuitive than ever. Go backward and forwards, pull up the home screen, and swipe up to see your open apps. All super smooth. Which already available in some Android Pie devices.
- New stable dark theme is available in this update to keep your battery alive longer. Plus, it also changes how your Google apps look, like Calendar and Photos.
- You will get Focus Mode. For getting in the zone and blocking out distractions. Focus mode lets you select apps to pause temporarily. So if you want to turn off a distracting app to get something done, all you have to do is tap.